31 Mar 5 SUREFIRE WAYS YOUNG AFRICANS CAN MAKE MONEY DURING ISOLATION
And we might be ill-prepared.
The reality of not having a steady source of income is a tough pill to swallow in normal times, but surely it is far worse in these uncertain times.
5 Ways To Make Money During The Isolation
1. Online Tutoring/ Consulting
Now is a great time to launch or intensify efforts on virtual classes or consultation.
2. Freelance Writing/Blogging
If you’ve been meaning to start a blog or dedicate more time to a preexisting blog then know that the hour is upon us.
3. Online Graphic Designing
4. Get Online
5. Save! Save!! Save!!!
Yes, if you scream ‘save! Save!! Save!!!’ at anyone in the middle of a pandemic you will get weird looks. Especially when so much money is flowing out and not nearly enough is coming back in, and we hate to say it but the reality is you need to save. But how do you save in a pandemic? Consider these:
– Move your savings to easily accessible accounts.
– Switch network service providers to cheaper ones and take advantage of bonuses.
– Do priority shopping and move from big brand names to value-added products.
– Reevaluate your spending from wants to needs.
– Create a pandemic budget.